Is your kid finally about to hit their milestone birthday of turning into a teen? Why don’t you try to make it a memorable one by planning it uniquely? Are you intending to surprise your teen with an outing or planning the birthday party indoors, at home itself, or in your backyard? Turning 13 is deemed a big deal as it engenders challenges and growth simultaneously. So, without delaying any further, we have prepared a list of 13th birthday party ideas presumably suggested to create a blast (the birthday blast, of course). Taking your teen’s ideas into consideration will not lead to them being dismayed at your plans, so keep that in check while organizing to throw a party. Just for your convenience, we are preparing a list of “best ideas for 13th birthday party” coupled with “13th birthday party theme ideas”. Garner some after giving it a read and make your teen’s 13th milestone birthday a big deal and special. Come on!
23 Best And Extravagant 13th Birthday Party Ideas
If you want to make your child’s milestone birthday of finally stepping into a teenage year memorable, we have gathered some of the perfect ideas that would make them more than happier. And, I can assure you that you won’t regret putting in your efforts to ramp up your teenager’s birthday party with these amazing ideas. From decorations to themes, surprises to games, and from her to him, we have got it all sorted out, especially for you and your teen.
13th Birthday Party Ideas For Girls
If you as a parent or caretaker are clueless and unacquainted about how to celebrate a girl’s 13th birthday, let us help you pitch in some ideas for the same.
- Organize A Camping Party: What can be more fun than bonfires, tents, roasted and grilled food in the midst of nature? If she’s a girl who likes adventures, then plan a camping party for her and her friends. This will help you gain immense favor.
- Take Her To An Amusement Park: Nobody would say ‘No’ while being asked for a visit to an amusement park. Spending the whole day in an amusement park would be like a dream come true. Just buy the tickets and let her enjoy it with her friends.
- Throw Her A Spa Makeover Party: The girls will like this initiative if you supply them with nail polishes, body oils, and beauty care products. Tell them to apply makeup as they wish, and you will be amazed to see them all pepped up.
- Plan A Rock Climbing Adventure: This is the perfect plan for an adventure lover. Take her outdoors and let her enjoy the thrill of rock climbing in the midst of serene nature.
13th Birthday Party Ideas For Boys
To be on the safer and wiser side, a tip for the parents is to let your boys’ ideas be the guide to your planning. As they are growing up, don’t let them be disheartened by organizing something that won’t cater to their expectations.
- Take Him And His Friends To A Gaming Parlour: What can be more thrilling than stimulating their contentment by taking them to a gaming parlor? Indeed, keep this on your top priority list while planning your child’s birthday party.
- Hold An Art And Craft Show and Competition: If your boy is an artist or art enthusiast and if he has a circle of friends inclined towards art, put your thoughts in organizing a show related to art and craft and wrap up the day with an art competition.
- Organize A Cooking Competition Party: Many teenagers are into cooking. Don’t you think it will be a wonderful idea to hold a cooking contest among them? If your teen likes the idea, go forward with it. However, we will suggest to arrange a trophy or prize to keep it exciting.
Ideas For 13th Birthday Party At Home
During the critical time of the Covid pandemic reaching its peak, let your astuteness prompt you in planning a safe birthday party for your teenager. It is your responsibility to explain to them the loopholes of organizing a party outside.
- Music Party: A musical party can create a blast if included in the birthday bash. Prepare a setlist of songs from every preferred genre and look at them enjoying wholeheartedly.
- Install A Photo Booth At Home: Yes, you can captivate the attention of the teens by installing a photo booth where they can pose and click pictures.
- Plan A Movie Night: Invite your teenage child’s friends for a movie night and sleepover. Get them some snacks, popcorn, and other refreshments while letting them enjoy their movie night.
- A Dress-Up Costume Party: You can transform this idea into a captivating one by planning a theme-based costume party. Be ready with your cameras to capture the sweet and attractive styles (of course, with their consent always).
Surprise 13th Birthday Party Ideas
To plan a surprise birthday party, make sure to orchestrate a party that will correspond to the vibe of your child. Discuss with your child about their ideas and come to a compromise without revealing what you are planning to do.
- Emoji Themed Party: Since teenagers are always into their phones, they would definitely love an emoji-themed party with decorations, ice creams, costumes, crafts being designed as emojis.
- Glow-in-the-dark Disco At Home: Have you ever fancied creating a disco room for your child on their birthday? Your teen and their friends would be amused with this unique setup. Additionally, handing them some glow-sticks will enrich the vibe.
- Hiking: If your teen is an active one, take them for an outing in the nature trail. Invite a few of their friends to join them and let them have fun exploring nature.
13th Birthday Party Game Ideas
It gets perplexing for a parent to choose the games which need to be incorporated into the party. From basic to unique, here are a few ideas for 13th birthday party games.
- Truth Or Dare: The basic truth or dare game never loses its charm. Be it for a birthday party or any random day; everybody likes to play it.
- Movie Quiz: If you have hosted a movie night, you can simply keep it interesting by organizing a quiz based on the movie they had watched.
- A Karaoke Contest Is Always Fun: Whatever be the age group one might belong to, everyone likes to participate in karaoke. So, you have got to invite her friends to her 13th birthday party and surprise them by holding a karaoke contest. To enhance the ambiance, you can split the individuals into two different teams.
- Mocktail Game Party: This is a fun idea as well as a game too. Provide the teens with plastic wine glasses and fruits and let them make their own mocktails. The one who makes the best drink will win a prize.
Party Decoration Ideas For 13th Birthday
Choosing a theme or pulling off an idea to bake a captivating birthday cake and gift, it takes a pretty daunting effort. So, we don’t want you to stress over the decorations. We have prepared a list of decoration ideas ranging from colorful to subtle genres.
- Color Coordination: Bring out your creativity to decorate the place with one or two colors. Make sure to keep the cutlery and costumes in sync with the colors that you have chosen. The vibe you want to create will be emanated if you keep this arrangement in mind.
- Pastel Colors: At parties, quite trending is this new theme of using pastel colors. The decorations with pastel color never fail to impress guests. This one is regarded as classy and soothing to the eyes of people.
- Grand Entry Decoration: Try to set up the mood from the entrance itself. You can install welcome to party banners right in front of the entrance to the party. Be extra cautious about decorating the pathway accordingly, as it will give an idea about the tone of the party.
- Balloons And Confetti: While decking up your home for a party, focus on keeping it clean and sophisticated. For a teenage birthday party, it’s better that you choose balloons of one or two colors. Insert some confetti on the balloons to give a sublime look to the party.
- Lighting: You can use lantern lights, hanging tea lights, LED lights, solar-powered candles to augment the ambiance of the party. You can even create your own DIY lights.
By now, you must have fathomed how expectations can vary from one to another – be it a girl or a boy. Well, you have got to take a risk to make the 13th birthday of your teen fabulous. Go on and make it the best!
The post 13th Birthday Party Ideas: Best Ideas To Surprise Your Teens On Their Milestone Birthday appeared first on STYLECRAZE.